At Carrus Health, we specialize in the care of critically and seriously ill patients who require continued hospitalization and medical management.
Our attractive medical campus in Sherman, Texas, features two post-acute care hospitals: a 33-bed long-term acute care hospital and a 24-bed inpatient physical rehabilitation hospital. These facilities include large, private intensive care rooms, an on-site lab, pharmacy, and in-house dialysis. Four beautifully decorated courtyards offer an enjoyable change of scenery for our patients and visitors.
We also offer inpatient behavioral health for children and teens as well as two nursing homes and a trauma center in Oklahoma.
Find out more about our inpatient services:
- Long-Term Acute Care (Carrus Specialty Hospital)
- Rehabilitation (Carrus Rehabilitation Hospital)
- Behavioral Health (Carrus Children’s Behavioral Hospital)
- Skilled Nursing (Atoka Manor; The King’s Daughters & Sons Nursing Home)
- Critical Access: Atoka County Medical Center Critical Access: Atoka County Medical Center
At Carrus, we focus on improving a patient’s health and independence, while addressing the needs of mind, body, and spirit. We believe in family-focused discharge planning, and our goal is to discharge patients to their home or to a less intensive medical environment.
For more information about the inpatient medical care offered through Carrus Health in Sherman, Texas, call us at (903) 870-2600.