Visitation Restricted in All Facilities
Due to the fact that our respective communities see a downward trend of COVID positive cases and hospitalizations for a 14-day consecutive period; we will be re-opening full visitation once again. It is our desire to ensure our patients have all the love and support from their loved ones possible while they are healing, and we are passionately committed to keeping them safe and reconnecting them in person.
We encourage everyone to follow all CDC guidelines for wearing masks in public, social distancing, and strict hand hygiene. Please know we are committed to keeping you and your families connected via virtual visitation, increased phone calls, and our amazing clinical team will be focused on keeping you informed of what is going on with those you love the most.
Carrus Health Facility Visitation Guidelines
As of September 28, 2021
Regarding Hospital Visitation:
- Visitation hours shall be 05:30 to 21:00 hrs.; seven days per week.
- CCU Hours will be enforced.
- 5:30 AM - 6:30 AM
- 9 AM- 1 PM
- 3 PM - 6:30 PM
- 7:30 PM - 9 PM
- Visitors must be screened in accordance with CDC guidelines and have temperature monitoring completed prior to entry to a patient care unit.
- Visitors must wear a surgical mask that will be provided to them at all times while in the facility.
- Visitor must enter, complete screening, and go directly to the patient room in which they are visiting.
- Special visitation allowances made only for emergency/end-of-life situations.
On behalf of everyone at Carrus Health, THANK YOU for entrusting us to care for your loved ones. It is our family's pleasure to care for yours!
Chief Quality Officer