Visitation Restricted in All Facilities
Due to the downward trend of COVID positive cases and hospitalizations for a 14 day consecutive period; we will be re-opening full visitation once again. We encourage everyone to follow CDC guidelines for reducing risk of COVID transmission.
While Carrus recognizes the importance of Infection Prevention and Control of the virus, we also understand the importance of family contact and visitation with their families. Please understand that this will continue to be monitored and changes will be made for the safety of our patients when necessary. The updated visitation guidelines go into effect Friday September 23, 2022 at 09:00 hrs.
Carrus Health Facility Visitation Guidelines
As of September 23, 2022
Regarding Hospital Visitation:
- Visitation hours shall be 09:00 to 21:00 hrs.; seven days per week.
- Visitor must wear a surgical mask that will be provided to them at all times while in the facility.
- Visitor must enter through main entrance and go directly to the patient room in which they are visiting.
- Visitors should not come to visit if they are exhibiting any signs or symptoms of the COVID-19 virus.
- Special visitation allowances made only for emergency/end-of-life situations.
On behalf of everyone at Carrus Health, THANK YOU for entrusting us to care for your loved ones. It is our family’s pleasure to care for yours!
Chief Quality Officer